Energy & Information Services
Energy & Information Services employs Australian Communications and Media Authority Registered Cablers and/or Registered Electrical workers.
We would like to take this opportunity to introduce our company Energy & Information Services to you. Together with associates we have the capability and experience to design and implement large or small networks (LAN/WAN and Wireless).
Our company has been involved in the installation of Audio Visual equipment ranging from small projector jobs in class rooms to large Gymnasium set ups involving
- Motorised drop down screens
- Public Address systems
- and High Intensity Projectors.
We have Installed and commissioned
- over 400 Interactive Whiteboards. Brands include Polyvision, 2touch, Promethean and Smartboards
- in excess of 200 Data Projectors/Interactive Whiteboards complete with sound systems, VGA, SVHS, (S- Video), HDMI and RCA x 3 for component and composite video capabilities for TAFE SA.
Data and Electrical.
I have personally been involved in electrical cabling for over 30 years and as Energy & Information Services, data cabling (Fibre, UTP and Co-axial) since 1989. We also undertake telephone facility cabling.
All our Category 5e and Category 6 UTP work is tested by a Level 3 tester to 100mHz (or higher if required) and certified. Fibre Optic cabling is insertion loss tested on the Level 3 Tester.
Working within TAFEs and Schools for the last 18 years has given us an understanding of the requirements and procedures necessary to undertake work within this sector.
Our company and its employees are Registered with Spotless Services Australia.
Most of the Structured Cabling installations included the supply, installation and upgrading of existing cabinets and active equipment
We also have a large Domestic sector including:
- Grid Connect Solar Sales and Installations
- Switch Board upgrades
- General Household electrical( Fans, power points, Lighting.) including the Sales and Installations of our Derby Off-peak Storage Heat Banks.
Schools and Clinics
Recently we have been doing Data cabling and Interactive White Boards for
- School Stimulus Projects GP
- Clinics such as the Marion Clinic.
We undertake the provision of metal ducting and power outlets in conjunction with the data installation, particularly in classroom situations.
ACMA Compliance Certificates and/or Electrical Compliance Certificates are issued with each job.
Certification and Warranties can be given for Data installations for various Cable types. Eg. Molex, Amdex, Clipsal etc.
Over the past 30 plus years, Energy and Information Services have worked on a large range of
and other Organisations.
Please click on these links to see how extensive and broad our previous experience has been here at Energy and information Services